Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS Empty
PostSubject: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:04 pm

So apparently something's happening over here, I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment, Durks or Erwin could you update me one when and which town? Anyway, I'm ready to go whenever you are, and I'll be on for the next few hours. Anyone else who wants in is welcome, there are a lot of targets in the area, Nidien, WorLord, WesleyS, so more help is welcome, just attack once things have started.
Sorry for editing your post mate but it makes it easier - Durks
Please, it's fine, and I'm glad you're doing it, since it takes me off the hook for editing stuff in - BB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
63:49

Erwin got to Wesley before us all as usual..... so he will be:

Occupying - forgesus
From forgesus he will be occupying - Derventa
Durks will follow to Derventa and the battle will begin for wesleys towns

All who wish to join the battle you can do 1 of 4 things:

Garrison at Derventa
Garrison at forgesus
Occupy at VyronasΩ
Occupy at Grapes of Wrath
(Currently no opposing troops or ships)

Before doing so, check the island 63:49 for blocked ports. If you are unsure of how you wish to join then PM durks as he has spies in all 4 towns.

It is now 05:11am Ikariam server time. Time of attack will be announced, updates and movements will posted here so stay tuned if you are involved or if you wish to be....

forgesus occupied
Derventa Occupied
9:57am Server time - Durks attack VS SmackerOpolis underway..... Please standby for CR
SmackerOpolis occupied - No ships in port
Durks attack VS Smackerusalem underway..... Please standby for CR
Smackerusalem occupied - 12 fire ships/10 subs

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:34 am

Moving troops to Akys town [63:45] - 23:05pm Ikariam server time - ETA 7 hours - 6:05am (31st April)

Anyone else in the area?

I plan on demolishing at least 1 of Wesleys towns. Iv sent a spy into Derventa (63,49) Once my spy arrives ill let you all know what i will be using the town for. If there are no ships present then ill take the town and use it immediatley as a means of attack/garrison/retreat. If it has ships then ill occupy else where on the island and then use Derventa (63,49) as a means for everyone else to get in. That is if there isnt already a plan being constructed.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:59 am

No, no plan, feel free to make one Very Happy

At the moment it's me, Thrawn, and Erwin there (and aky of course).
Anyway, I'm heading out for a few hours, but if you want to do something, go ahead, just don't count me in your plans for a while. Sorry to dump this on you, but it came as a surprise to me too, I was just going to try and solo a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:58 am

Ok so heres the situation. I spied on Derventa (63,49),he has no troops but he does have ships which i will try to work in our favour.

Ballista ship 11
Fire Ship 10
Catapult Ship 15
Mortar Ship 14
Diving boat 26

I will be sending spies shortly to :

VyronasΩ
Grapes of Wrath
Forgesus

If i can get into one of these towns, from there i will occupy Derventa so that everyone can get in while i defend. With the ships at port in Derventa, it will take a quite a few ships to block which should give us more time as whoever wishes to block us would have to rally all of thier ships together before attempting to block the port.

Note: there is a 50/50 chance that our troops will get stuck here.
Back to top Go down
Threehills

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:08 am

Firmmonkeyfist from our alliance might get in on this with you guys. Bad, if you drop him a line I think he was planning on hitting Wes this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:20 am

Threehills wrote:
Firmmonkeyfist from our alliance might get in on this with you guys. Bad, if you drop him a line I think he was planning on hitting Wes this weekend.

I need to get this party started ASAP coz my gold is running out.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:51 am

Good news all

VyronasΩ
Grapes of Wrath
Forgesus

No troops or ships..... fuckin avit!!!
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:50 am

So do you want to go, or me to occupy a town or something. Anyway, I'm really out of it right now (tired and maybe a bit sick), so Durks, if you don't mind, I'll leave most (as in all unless you contact me about it) of the planning to you for now, just give me a where and when that's not between 8:00 and 19:00 (cause I'll be asleep), and I'll move out.

Threehills, I'll do it tomorrow, or if someoene else wants to do it tonight, that'd work too. Thanks for the info, more help is always good.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:56 am

BadBoy69 wrote:
So do you want to go, or me to occupy a town or something. Anyway, I'm really out of it right now (tired and maybe a bit sick), so Durks, if you don't mind, I'll leave most (as in all unless you contact me about it) of the planning to you for now, just give me a where and when that's not between 8:00 and 19:00 (cause I'll be asleep), and I'll move out.

Ill keep you informed as the battle rages
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:37 am

Cool, and if you need it, I've got a decent military that can help in the morning. If I don't get anything to do I'll go pillage nidien or worlord or something.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:26 am

BadBoy69 wrote:
Cool, and if you need it, I've got a decent military that can help in the morning. If I don't get anything to do I'll go pillage nidien or worlord or something.

Sounds like a plan.

Lets whoop some ass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Wesleys is a shit head! He wont come to the frontline! Alinc........ Sleep

Just a bunch of big mouths!

Unless someone bigger than me can offer me gold by the time i come back from work (21:30 server time) then my troops will be going home.... but i dont want to No
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:21 pm

WesleyS woke up..... cheers

SmackerOpolis is building bombers. Iv moved my troops out but left 30 SGs in there. If he takes his town back before i come back then will someone re-occupy please.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Unannounced since it's done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS   BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS Empty

Back to top Go down

BB, Thrawn, Erwin vs WesleyS
Page 1 of 1