Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn

Go down 
+8
Gotm4
erwin
Admiral Thrawn
blaze
HiDDeN-NiNjA
Gootch
eye
BadBoy69
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn Empty
PostSubject: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 pm

First I want to say that yes, I'm abusing my powers to make this an announcement, live with it.

After a recent conversation with Admiral Thrawn, I realized that he's been dealing singlehandedly with about as much military as everyone else combined. He held up admirably, but no one can keep that up forever, and now he's constantly under threat from a large number of enemies with huge armies and fleets.
So I'm issuing an alliance wide request/order to everyone who's not involved in or soon to be involved in battle, still has a decent military, and is within 14 or so hours of 51:64 to save Admiral Thrawn, and take the fight to GE.

If we can't land at one of Thrawn's towns, we'll occupy or alliance-garrison-rights a different one, then move on from there. I'll act as a team leader, but we'll need a couple more, one of whom will be Admiral Thrawn if he's willing.

So people, join up, this is your chance for a ridiculously epic battle. I'll figure out more as I go along.

Attack Time: 10.02.2010 12:00:00 Ikariam Time. Good luck everyone.

I also want to thank those who are already helping, I believe Pain is, and maybe others. And I want to say sorry about not doing this earlier, I just didn't really realize.

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Fri May 14, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I am 14 hours away. If no one else volunteers to help, I will send my army there.

1350 Carbines
1000 Spears
1000 Swords
1500 SG
100 Gyros
100 Bombs
80 Mortars
Back to top Go down
Gootch

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm

My main army is already getting destroyed at [85:75], what little I have left is too far away to be any real help. If I can salvage any of my PWRs I'll send then his way.
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm

count me in, regardless of my distance. i need a co-ordinate to check how long, and i wont be able to deploy until tuesday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thiswebsitedoesntexist.com
blaze

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 pm

i totally agree..lets all head over there

iv sent about half my troops will be there in about 7hrs

come on guys n girls if you not busy fighting but have troops just sitting in your barracks why not put them to good use Very Happy

lol my 1st post cheers
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn
Admiral Thrawn

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Most of my army has been destroyed, but I will throw in what I have built up. They have been stationing their troops in 2 towns 1 island north 50:64 Caprica, and 50:65 Rata Sum, and they've been using the town Icefire on 51:64 as their occupation town to get on the island. Opponents I've been attacked by over the past few days include Mattdude, firmmonkeyfist, skippy333, lord Cyric, Stryker, Recca, Threehills, and one eyed jack. Recommend opening an Alliance Garrison-right with -War Child- for his town Clyde no Bonnie on 51:64 and having everyone deploy there. Until it is done, anyone coming to the Area can deploy to 51:64 Wayland. That town has been free for a few days.

Last edited by Admiral Thrawn on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:07 pm

I'll send my troops in just a bit to time it for tomorrow morning attack. All of it..
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:32 pm

sack it... as soon as my troops get back they are sailing down your end... lets hope we all get there at roughly the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thiswebsitedoesntexist.com
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

Alright, at the moment there are 2 large conflicts, the vala one and this one.

Everyone in the vala one can ignore this completely, and anyone who's not in it should join one of them.

To everyone who offered to help, thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I'm going to get an alliance garrison treaty on -War Child-'s town on the same island, since it's safer then using one of Thrawn's. If you're already sending troops to Thrawn's town, continue, if not, wait til I get the treaty.

As for attacking, we're gonna wait til a couple people get troops, then assuming there are enough troops to hold for a bit, I think we'll do it in waves. If anyone has better ideas on how to do it, I'm open to them since my battle experience is limited.

If there's enough interest and posts here, I'll make a subforum for this and the vala campaign, but at the moment, continue posting here.

Also, sorry about not responding sooner, I forgot to close firefox when I was out, so I just got back on.
Back to top Go down
erwin
erwin

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:54 am

My troops are on their way, but I do not have any flanking units. It is my own fault but I didn't want to wait any longer for more to be trained. My troops will be there in 13-14 hours. Going to Wayland right now
Back to top Go down
Gotm4

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 am

Myself and Tuckster are limping pretty bad, Jefferson as well I'm pulled back to my Alamo and cant do Jack for a while!
Back to top Go down
bubba

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 am

8 hours from now my ships will leave a port block stopping aid to Mattdude on Admiral's island 51 64 I am currently rebuilding and sending in reinforcements as well
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Here are the units stationed at Wayland (51:64)
Total Units of Eye, The Pain, Soso990, Blaze, Zeke and Admiral Thrawn as of 08.02.2010 11:35:43.

Units
Amount
Arriving 1*
Arriving 2*
Swordsman
Spearman
Slinger
Hoplite
Steam Giant
Cook
Doctor
Bombardier
Mortar
Catapult
Battering Ram
Marksman / Gunner
Archer
Gyrocopter
*Arriving units are excluded on the second column. The arriving units will arrive at an approximate of 11 hours (arrival 1) and 13 hours (arrival 2).

*Arriving units are only mine excluding other players because no specific details have been distributed.

Last edited by The Pain on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 pm

I suggest that tomorrow 09.02.2010 12:00:00 - IkaTime we should make our attack on Icefire (serves as the main bridge to attack 3 towns of Admiral Thrawn). This will take long battle because the enemy player has around 2000-3000 Units and of course, always think of his back-up so other players who can log at around 13:00:00-23:00:00 (estimate) please reinforce. If you're far but willing to volunteer, please station your troops now to any of Admiral Thrawn's town (preferably Wayland) on 51:64.

After this, we may transfer to Admiral's next town on the island next to it to liberate other towns.

I expect on the participation of Bubba, Blaze, Soso990, Zeke, Admiral Thrawn and BadBoy. This will be a great battle.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:02 pm

I agree entirely, I'll update the first post to reflect this time and date.

Also, sorry about arriving late, I was hoping to get the alliance garrison to -War Child-'s town before I moved, but since it's taking too long, I'm just going to Wayland.

I'm sending everything I have (which is still not too much, since my army still hasn't rebuilt fully).

SGs - 531
Swords - 860
Guns - 245
Bombs - 79
Gyros - 400
Mortars - 5
Drs - 50
Cooks - 100
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Although -War Child- was one of our SpecOps and a good base defense, we cannot assure that our units are safe there. Remembering that -War Child- was deployed to PHNX to serve as a military personnel.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn
Admiral Thrawn

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm

They must have seen everybody coming, because the last 24 hours have been pretty quiet. None of my cities are currently occupied, and icefire has been cleared out. Recommend upon everyone's arrival, we take the battle to the enemy's door! There are 4 towns where they have been launching from... the 2 we should go after first are 50:64 Caprica, and 50:65 Rata Sum. These will be easiest as I have towns on these islands. The other 2 towns I know of are 49:64 Foxriver, and 49:65 Helgrind. These will require occupying another town to get to.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:50 am

Alright guys, attack begins in about 12 hours, I'm gonna move some more troops over, and we'll also want some ships.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:55 am

Admiral Thrawn wrote:
They must have seen everybody coming, because the last 24 hours have been pretty quiet. None of my cities are currently occupied, and icefire has been cleared out.

Maybe they are not expecting anything, maybe they are just gathering what they need before attacking again. After my battle (which is still in progress, Only 180 SG's to kill now) im going home and staying home for at least a little while. Im over 2000 citizens down,Iv been bringing in no resources apart from wine needed and a bit of wood, no research, no pillaging, my troops are down and they need rebuilding. Think about the amount of troops, gold and building time they have missed out on. They need to climb back up again before their next attack but thats where your battle plan should come into play.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Alright, first phase is complete, on to second phase. It'll happen at the same time on the 20th. Although personally I'd prefer to make it a bit easier, this upkeep is difficult to deal with.

Also, sorry for not joining in that attack, I was asleep, just got up a half hour ago. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Phase I was a complete success so Operation: Admiral Defense II is now implemented. Now, it involves all of mattdude's towns.

Quote :
Operation: Admiral Defense II

"Operation: Admiral Defense I" was a complete a success after clearing the town icefire from the hostile troops of mattdude.

In line with it, we will be launching several moves to completely drive out enemy forces.

Here is the mission briefing for Operation: Admiral Defense II:
1.) Occupy all towns of mattdude.
2.) After the first objective, we shall now completely hold on his towns (prevent rebuilding of large amounts of troops and prevent receiving transported goods) until his towns will be out of goods and finally make his citizens leave his towns. With it, we can now assure that his spare troops left after the battles will slowly decrease and same also on his workers because of the lack of citizens on unfavorable town management (angry and unhappy citizens).
3.) This depends. Operation: Admiral Defense III

Important Note: DimSum, kindly message me. This is an urgent topic.

Quote :
By the way: Here are the coordinates for Operation: Admiral Defense II

Enemy Town - Coords. - Status - Ally Member on the Same Island (if unoccupied)
1.) Vroengard - 68:30 - Unoccupied - Ally on Island: GateBuilder
2.) Rata Sum - 50:65 - Unoccupied - Ally on Island: Admiral Thrawn (occupation underway from The Pain)
3.) FoxRiver - 49:64 - Unoccupied - Ally on Island: -
4.) Helgrind - 49:65 - Unoccupied - Ally on Island: -
5.) Caprica - 50:64 - Occupied by GateBuilder
6.) Ellesmera - 47:66 - Unoccupied - Ally on Island: -
7.) Farthen-Dur - 69:29 - Unoccupied - Ally on Island: Ugurklc (outpost)

Recommendation: On the towns which is unoccupied and no occupation is on the way, the islandmate which is a member should be the one to occupy. Still, it's your option.

Imp. Note: On liberating an occupied town (based on observations on Operation: Admiral Defense I), we need to attack individually. The game forces the reinforcements from other players to return back to the hometown. THIS IS FOR LIBERATING AN OCCUPIED TOWN ONLY.
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: HELP NEEDED ON AN UNFINISHED BATTLE   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 pm

HELP NEEDED ON AN UNFINISHED BATTLE

Town: Rata Sum [50:65]
Mission: Occupy

TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn Ikariaml

UPDATE

TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn Ikariamq
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Operation: Admiral Defense III will be moved on the weekend
(13.02.2010).

Operation: Admiral Defense II is temporarily on hold and will resume
tomorrow (12.02.2010) at 12:00:00 (approx. 23 hours and 15 minutes from
now).

- First Objective: Maintain all occupied towns of mattdude.

- Second Objective: Take revenge on Rata Sum (Operation: Admiral
Defense II - Revenge on Rata Sum; CR posted on the board)

- We need around 6-10 players to participate (probably
Admiral Thrawn, The Pain, Zeke, Lourdes, Erwin, Hidden-Ninja).

Remember to bring up many flanks (light infantry), ranged infantry
and heavy infantry.

Remember:

Town: Rata Sum [50:65]

Player: Mattdude
Back to top Go down
vala

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm

I joined to Operation: Admiral Defense III.
I have an army in Admiral Thrawn's Kuat and i'll send some more
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 pm

vala wrote:
I joined to Operation: Admiral Defense III.
I have an army in Admiral Thrawn's Kuat and i'll send some more

Great! Anything will be a big help.

Operation: Admiral Defense II - Revenge on Rata Sum

Our ally, Admiral Thrawn, is under attack on his town Kuat on 50:65.
He's currently being attacked by mattdude and stryker.

Currently, Vala, Zeke and Admiral Thrawn has their land units
stationed.

I cannot fully participate in the strike on Rata Sum which will
begin in a few moments but I assure that I will attack his towns 12
hours from now. There is a delay due to bad net connections.

I will send around 2,000-3,000 units. But the operation is still
ongoing and I have my 70 paddle wheel rams stationed on Kuat now to
block the town of Rata Sum in any moment for full 12 hours (will be sent
in two groups; the first will be working for 8 hours and the second
batch will be reinforcing the first after 4 hours and will finish the
12-hour occupation). This will keep us a bigger chance of winning
because this will either delay their reinforcement (only option is to
use a town on the same island as a bridge then reinforce - 2 route
attack) or fully prevent them from reinforcing the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn   TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn Empty

Back to top Go down

TmR-X is Drafting (So You Can't Say No): Save Admiral Thrawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next