Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WesleyS Yes or No

Go down 
+4
Durks
erwin
ugurklc
BadBoy69
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should We Attack WesleyS
Yes
WesleyS Yes or No Vote_lcap79%WesleyS Yes or No Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
WesleyS Yes or No Vote_lcap21%WesleyS Yes or No Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Look here for details as to why this thread was formed.
https://theresistancex.forumotion.com/war-resistance-x-ge-vs-alinc-f4/tmr-x-and-ge-vs-alinc-info-thread-t123.htm#1182

This poll will last for a few days (ie. until I feel like closing it). I'd like you to post as well as vote, either with your opinion, or just to say how you've voted.

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Poll finished, I'm not gonna archive it yet in case someone still wants to contribute.)
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Just so it's known, I vote yes for the following reasons:
if he comes at our whole alliance, maybe people will actually start doing stuff, instead of vegetating. It'll really look good if we take down ALINC's general. And if nothing else, it'll be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
ugurklc
ugurklc

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:23 pm

I vote yes too.
Back to top Go down
erwin
erwin

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 pm

I voted NO, and for one very simple reason. There is a lot of HARD TALK around here but I don't see a whole lot of muscle backing it up. You guys want to attack WesleyS then you need to step up your game. We are talking about the number 9 player in General Score with a staggering 31k+. People have to be dedicated to what time they will be online to attack. A simple matter of logging in 30 minutes late could be disastrous, especially with this situation. People need to have their shit together when it comes to troop formations and having enough gold on hand for upkeep. Not the time to be thinking about that when your troops are half way around the world. For those of you who vote yes on this I would like you to ask yourself, "Can you personally guarantee the safety of the smaller players next to you when and if ALINC comes down on our alliance?" I hope so. I am not questioning your heart or will to fight if you voted yes so please don't take it as such.

By all means yes this is a game. Yes we should be able to have fun. But when you have someone beating you down every time you turn around, it becomes no longer fun. That is when people quit, and the last thing I want to do is lose anyone from our alliance.

Hope you enjoyed the rant, oh, and if I have offended anyone, good! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Should we attack WesleyS.......... If by we you mean an alliance attack i say no. Wesley will be no push over. People without experiance will be out of the fight in seconds.

An organised attack between experianced members with huge armys........ i say yes.

Retaliation will come our way if we do this. Anyone joining this fight will beome a target. A lot of members will get fucked up i know that much. Make sure if you vote yes that you can deal with the consequences. I wouldnt mind becoming a target because im still waiting for a good challenge. I enjoy the fight and i can still climb while i fight. How many people within the alliance can say the same thing?

My advice:
Do not vote yes because you think you should. Do not vote yes becaused you were asked.
Only vote yes if you can fight because this will get nasty!
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 am

i think yes, for the larger members who can handle it. this excludes me, and many others from the alliance, simply because we cant handle it. my generals are brushing 1k, and i cant support much more at the moment. even if 35 people my size attacked, to mach his generals, there would be serious un-coordination between us. its not worth the try for lower members.

i think our big (and bad) boys stand a chance though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thiswebsitedoesntexist.com
beansent
beansent

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 pm

we CAN take him down..
Back to top Go down
siotiboy1996
siotiboy1996

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 pm

i say yes.....
Back to top Go down
erwin
erwin

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:58 pm

OK, just to make things a little more interesting. I suggest that if you vote yes, then you will be required to defend yourself against any one-on-one attacks that may come as retalliation for this. I don't mean any disrespect to our younger players but you have no idea what it means to be completely locked down in this game. It sucks. It's no fun. I know. And sadly, if you engage in this and cannot defend yourself then you will find out what it is like also. I know this is a game but there needs to be some seriousness given to this situation. This isn't Sermonic whom a lot of our alliance mates have surpassed in general scores. This guy is ranked 9th in ALPHA. He is the general of a relentless alliance that has no moral values or cares about anyone else but themselves. I will quit typing here in this thread, good luck.
Back to top Go down
beansent
beansent

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:11 pm

erwin has a very good point.. but currently, on our situation right now.. a lot of alliances are on the offensive against alinc, so i guess we can take one guy out while others are busy defending himself..
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm

bean makes an excellent point. we are not alone in a fight against ALINC, -GE- and titans (i belive, mistake if im wrong) are on the assault, and is TPD or LTPD? i bet we are not the only ones targeting this guy. he will be busy defending. so a plan may be to attack his local allies, and take a back door in while his troops are busy. quick sketch, no details, but it CAN be done. as for defending myself, im not worried about that. he wont waste his time on me when he can go for bigger fish (no offence, but this is probably fact) he has limited occupations. why waste them on a small fry that isnt worth his upkeep?

and if the time comes i am completely locked down, vacation mode is for the win.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:07 pm

beansent wrote:
erwin has a very good point.. but currently, on our situation right now.. a lot of alliances are on the offensive against alinc, so i guess we can take one guy out while others are busy defending himself..

lol..... you should never under estimate anyone,especially WesleyS. This isnt just one guy. He is 3x my size in everyway, knowledge, buildings, troops, ships, tactics, everything!

Imagine 3 of me taking you on.

HN wrote:
he wont waste his time on me when he can go for bigger fish (no offence, but this is probably fact) he has limited occupations. why waste them on a small fry that isnt worth his upkeep?

Cough..... erm dude. Tell me who the biggest opponent would be in our area within TmR-X Suspect. Youve got it........ now who is sat right next to me? Your towns would be perfect to set up an attack from in order to get to me.

Erwin wrote:
This isn't Sermonic whom a lot of our alliance mates have surpassed in general scores. This guy is ranked 9th in ALPHA. He is the General of a relentless alliance that has no moral values or cares about anyone else but themselves. I will quit typing here in this thread, good luck.

Erwin couldt of given a better point. This guy will be a handfull and remember, Its not just him on his own. He will call for aid. If you have voted yes then choose an attack partner, make a plan and prepare for the biggest fight you have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:46 am

Hmm, I'm willing to screw myself over for this, at least for a little while. That is, I'll try to be his main target, if anyone can suggest a way for me to make that happen, I'm all ears. The only things I can think of at the moment is for us to launch the attack from his town, but that'd make things more difficult then they need to be, or for me to message him and challenge him or something, or simply talk to him, which is probably what I'll settle for. Very Happy

Know this though, WesleyS is dangerous, and he will probably call for help, but he's also a lot of talk. Proof, he promised to hunt down HPR's general after losing to the/him and the following is I gather quoted, "and there better be blood"? "He'll come crying to mommy soon"... it never happened. It's entirely possible that he won't do much, go after some of the people who attacked him, and trash talk a bit. But it's also possible he'll react hard and hit just about everyone.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 am

9 Votes.............. 9!!!
Back to top Go down
erwin
erwin

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:14 am

Durks wrote:
9 Votes.............. 9!!!

Well it isn't like this is a major issue or anything Durks Suspect

Ahhhh, somethings never change.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 am

Im having flash backs of being in UPPR.....not good!
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 pm

alright, you want me to screw myself because i voted yes aswell? alright, then lets test the limit of ALINC's power.
Back to top Go down
erwin
erwin

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:04 pm

HiDDeN-NiNjA wrote:
alright, you want me to screw myself because i voted yes aswell? alright, then lets test the limit of ALINC's power.

Quite the opposite Ninja. We want you to prosper. This isn't a question of balls here, and I hope none of my comments are being taken as such.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Oh no, I didn't expect to get more then a few votes here, 10's pretty good all things considered.
Anyway, I've gotten enough, we're going after WesleyS (Eye, if you don't want to, now would be a good time to post).
Durks, Erwin, and others who want to help plan this, let's figure out a time to meet on the chatbox, and lets get planning. I'll try to take minutes or something so anyone who's not online when stuff's discussed can catch up later. Post if you want in.

Edit: To those who say it'll be risky, yes it will, it could even be devastating, but I doubt it. However, I do have some help I can call on if necessary (TPD and LTPD, GE, HPR, DDV, maybe TTNs), and if we find ourselves getting pounded, I'm sure I can persuade him to stop, with enough time.
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 pm

i want in, despite your thoughts BB. i dont make much difference, but every little helps in tesco's opinion Very Happy

that, and i would like to keep first hand tabs on the battle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks HN, I appreciate your willingness to participate and general helpfulness with this game.

As far as time goes, how does tomorrow at around 22:00 GT sound? A fair deal of people are on now, and I assume they'll be on at the same time tomorrow. This time is definitely changeable if someone can't make it.
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm

heh, weather i can or not i dont think matters as much as other people, however i may have problems. however, considering the size of this battle, if im in place i can jump in around 10:00 GT the morning after. you never know, that might make a huge difference that far in :p
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn
Admiral Thrawn

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Why wesleys? why not the master, Lichgate himself? Since this is major, I can chip in too
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 pm

HN, Awesome, that sounds like it could very well turn the tide of the fight Very Happy

Thrawn, Lichgate may be bigger, but WesleyS is their general, probably their biggest fighter (or at least tries to style himself as that), and their attack coordinator. Smash lichgate and it won't matter too much, smash WesleyS and it should make quite a splash.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn
Admiral Thrawn

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 am

very well, let me know where to be and when in-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WesleyS Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Re: WesleyS Yes or No   WesleyS Yes or No Empty

Back to top Go down

WesleyS Yes or No
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next