Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread

Go down 
+7
Admiral Thrawn
slack1_more
callcolor
DR_DESTRUCTION
siotiboy1996
eye
BadBoy69
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread Empty
PostSubject: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 am

Anyone who's not up to attacking, but would be willing to help defend those of us who muster up a force to attack ALINC, please post here. I would like as many as possible, you don't need an excellent military, just enough spare troops to slow down an attack. So this is open to almost anyone, please contribute.

I also want to say thanks to Hidden Ninja for making me think of actually organizing a defence properly. I appreciate it, and so your name goes in at the top of the list.

List of Participants:

• EYE
  • callcolor
  • slack1_more
  • Admiral Thrawn
  • mightyisland
  • vala
  • Gootch

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 am

I can help defend in my vicinity (within 4 hours). I have massive stockpiles of goods that I can't turn my back on right now as I am still upgrading the last couple GR's.

Good, you're already in Very Happy - BB
Back to top Go down
siotiboy1996
siotiboy1996

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 am

i would like to join in defensive and offensive measures Very Happy

See other thread. - BB
Back to top Go down
DR_DESTRUCTION
DR_DESTRUCTION

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 am

Again I am in no position right now........

See other thread. - BB
Back to top Go down
callcolor

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:33 am

Willing to defend. 69:24.
Back to top Go down
slack1_more

Awards

PostSubject: I'l l defend   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 am

Count me out of any attack - I'm involved in a full-scale war on another Server at present.

I'll build up my defensive troops and make them available to anyone within a reasonable distance - there's a few ALINC players in my area and I may need to scuttle back to prevent looting, as I'm trying to expand.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn
Admiral Thrawn

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm

You all know that in the past, I have always been in the front-lines dishing it out with the rest of you, but this time I think I'm going to take a more supportive role. I'll help everyone with Gold, resources, and defenses for TMR-X and -GE- members within a few hours of me. I have never taken this position in a war before, so it is more for experience than anything else. I am also involved in a war on another server as well.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:19 pm

callcolor: Thanks, you're in.

slack: I understand completely, thanks for being able to help with defence. You're in.

Thrawn: Fair enough, if anyone deserves a break, it's you, and since you're also dealing with a war in another server... Thanks for offering for defense, you're in.
Back to top Go down
mightyisland
mightyisland

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 am

ok im in only for defense and support let me what u want me to do supplies...ect.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:00 am

Thanks mightyisland for joining defence, I appreciate it. You're now on the list.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 pm

This thread is no longer an announcement since the war is about to start. I would still love more people, so don't hesitate to join if you're up for it.
Back to top Go down
vala

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:02 am

i'll join in defence
regards,
Vala
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:12 am

Thanks, I appreciate it, you're in.
Back to top Go down
Gootch

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:55 am

I'm a bit far for effective offense [84:93] but I can provide strategic defense for current attackers and sulphur for those that earn it with blood. Keep me informed of any needs and I'll check in throughout the weekend for any updates or missions.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 am

Good stuff, thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
beansent
beansent

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 pm

need help defending my town.. Smile
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:15 pm

I'd rather wait until people are actually under attack to start defense, simply because it's a waste of gold for people to keep their troops stationed at all of your towns if nothing's happening.
There should be enough warning for the general to assign someone to defence, as long as you or someone else keeps a few troops (a hundred hoplites or so) in each town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Defence Thread
Page 1 of 1