Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread

Go down 
+9
siotiboy1996
ugurklc
eye
bubba
HiDDeN-NiNjA
Durks
baby girl lourdes
erwin
BadBoy69
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread Empty
PostSubject: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Our Coalition partner alliance GE is tired of ALINC having free reign, and has decided to assemble a squad to fight them. It is not an all out war, rather, it will consist of small, guerrilla style operations. It will likely be a lot of fun, and you'll get to stick it to the biggest pillagers around. Note that it is possible you will be counter-attacked, but the alliance will deal with that, and defend you as best as we are able.

I would love to have anyone who's willing to join, as long as you can take care of yourself in a battle, because you won't always have support. However, the rest of the alliance will be behind you morally and resource-wise, and, as I said, it'll probably be a lot of fun.

If you want to join, please post here.

Thank you very much, your leadership.

List of Participants:
  • 16 GE Members
  • BadBoy69 - Squad Leader
  • Durks - Squad Second in Command
  • Erwin
  • lourdes
  • bubba
  • ugurklc
  • siotiboy1996
  • beansent
  • tuckster
  • HiDDeN-NiNjA
  • SCHWARZ

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
erwin
erwin

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 pm

I am game, started up troop production right now so I will need a couple of days to be prepared
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:35 am

Awesome, I've added you to the list.

Anyone else who wants to join, please do.
Back to top Go down
baby girl lourdes
baby girl lourdes

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 am

i wanna hop in, count me in, as soon as all my GR's will be completed, ill start to join with it Very Happy phew this is exciting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 am

BadBoy69 wrote:

Also, Durks, I should probably have talked to you before, but would you be willing to lead this. The GE people will probably do most of the planning, but we need someone in TmR-X to lead as well.

Oh BALLS!!! Mad
Dude that was kind of short notice. Im on my last GR upgrade. 3-4 more days is all i needed.

I have yet to descide to lead this attack against ALINC but before i descide i need a little more info. I do like a good fight and i can defend well but ALINC dont f**k around. I have Sermonic and Ellie right on my doorstep and im surrounded by smaller allies who will get caught up in the crossfire if Sermonic gets involved.

Info needed:
1 - If i fight then who will defend our smaller allies in my area?
2 - In what area is this going to be kicking off?
3 - Who are the main targets?
4 - Who is leading the attack from GE?

Before anyone thinks it... No im not afraid. I just wont fight for a cause not of my own that will get our allaince members into a whole load of hurt. I dont mind helping allies out but this could be very damaging. Provided that our members in my area have a defender, that may swing me closer to saying yes.
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 am

durks, do you know me yet? if you fight, i can and will do two things:
1. cover the little ones. since i am one myself, i will create dfeences that will hold everwhere. my hideouts, as you know, are high enough to stop even the elite ALINC seeing my defences. if they get naive, my ships will have them. as for SS, he is covered because i made a promise to badboy i would take care of him.
2. i will stand by your side buddy. im still your wingman, win or lose, in any battle. also, dont forget sefyz is also with us, so he can help. if you are in this, then we are in it together, no matter what anybody says.
they don't call me the HiDDeN-NiNjA for nothing Very Happy

also, why dont we rally up others? there ae many people i can think of who want a piece of sermonic, and im sure tracer will want revenge on ellie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thiswebsitedoesntexist.com
bubba

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 am

I am in, we need some coordinates of some of the islands we need to go to Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:54 am

Lourdes, you're in. Thanks a lot for it.

Durks, sorry about the short notice, I should have told you earlier. The four or five days can easily be given, it'll probably take that long to get everything organized for us anyway. As far as defense goes, HN's offered his help, and if you can check who's near you, I'll try to get them to offer defense, otherwise I'll offer it.
Also, I just asked Threehills your questions, I'll post his reply when I get it.
And I know you're not afraid, I'd be surprised if you were (it's just a game after all Very Happy), and understand your reasoning completely. So, I'll put your name as group leader in once I've got proper confirmation.

bubba, thanks, both for joining, and for diplomating, you're in.

HN, thanks for the offer of defense, I'll probably make a defense thread, and put your name in it Very Happy
Also, what do you mean by rally others? People outside of the alliance? If you can think of anyone, I'm sure no one in GE will mind.
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 am

Well it's Monday now, perhaps a large scale attack this weekend? That would give everyone the time they need to finish up on projects plus most will be home on the weekend. I can't get involved at this time as I have 2 GR's to upgrade still and if I start getting hammered, that will put me weeks behind...
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 am

That's fine, but make sure to help defend (I'm putting your name down) Very Happy

And yeah, a weekend start sounds good. If things move quickly, we can start earlier, but otherwise we'll wait til Saturday.

EDIT: Of course, that's fine, GR upgrades, particularly at your level, leave you vulnerable (and poor).

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 am

O ya I'll have my troops available to defend for sure. I'm just not prepared to put my name as a target just yet by attacking.
Back to top Go down
ugurklc
ugurklc

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:26 am

I am in too ... Twisted Evil What a Face
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 am

Cool, thanks man, consider yourself added. And Eye, in case you missed it, see the edit of my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 am

HiDDeN-NiNjA wrote:
durks, do you know me yet? if you fight, i can and will do two things:
1. cover the little ones. since i am one myself, i will create dfeences that will hold everwhere. my hideouts, as you know, are high enough to stop even the elite ALINC seeing my defences. if they get naive, my ships will have them. as for SS, he is covered because i made a promise to badboy i would take care of him.
2. i will stand by your side buddy. im still your wingman, win or lose, in any battle. also, dont forget sefyz is also with us, so he can help. if you are in this, then we are in it together, no matter what anybody says.
they don't call me the HiDDeN-NiNjA for nothing Very Happy

also, why dont we rally up others? there ae many people i can think of who want a piece of sermonic, and im sure tracer will want revenge on ellie?

Thanx bro. Got my back as always Very Happy

Badboy69 wrote:
Durks, sorry about the short notice, I should have told you earlier. The four or five days can easily be given, it'll probably take that long to get everything organized for us anyway. As far as defense goes, HN's offered his help, and if you can check who's near you, I'll try to get them to offer defense, otherwise I'll offer it.
Also, I just asked Threehills your questions, I'll post his reply when I get it.
Also, I'll put your name as group leader in once I've got proper confirmation.

Dont worry bro its cool.
I think for this operation that you should lead though. Your the man with the info, the contacts and your still the General. I have just a few days to gather as much resources as possible, build my GR, run through defence with the Ninja, build troops, get ready to set up as General, get the new plan finished and set up a plan with my surrounding allies who are participating in this. Can you lead? Also, please post the info you asked for as soon as you can so we can begin setting up. Iv descide im only going to attack given targets. I think it may be wise on my part to try to stay clear of Sermonic for the meantime as my new town makes me an easy target. If we come to blows then ill fight but im not going to pick a fight with a neighbour, especially one like him. So...... all im waiting for is the info.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:39 am

The info's up, look in the info thread.
As far as leading goes, I'll do it, but to be honest I'm not the best military-wise, so if you'd be willing to help with strategising and such, that'd be great.
Keep in mind that we won't actually start doing anything for at least a few days, probably til Saturday. And fair enough about the new town thing, I'm in the same situation, except I don't have an ALINC on my doorstep Very Happy

I'll put you in for defence for now, if you can move to offence at any point, just give the word.

Oh and by the way, don't feel pressured about this or the sectorizing. Ikariam-wise you've got a lot on your plate right now, and life is life, so I understand completely.

On that note, I'm gonna be not here for a little while, if anyone posts while I'm gone, feel free to add them to either the defensive or offensive list.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 am

BadBoy69 wrote:
The info's up, look in the info thread.
As far as leading goes, I'll do it, but to be honest I'm not the best military-wise, so if you'd be willing to help with strategising and such, that'd be great.
Keep in mind that we won't actually start doing anything for at least a few days, probably til Saturday. And fair enough about the new town thing, I'm in the same situation, except I don't have an ALINC on my doorstep Very Happy

I have 2 here Sad ....... big ones!
Back to top Go down
erwin
erwin

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 am

I just want to know if firmmonkeyfist is one of the 16 from G-E?
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 am

Durks: lol, that alone is a pretty good excuse Very Happy

Erwin: I'd be very surprised if he's not, but I'll ask. If I remember correctly, the two of you have to have a showdown someday right?
Back to top Go down
siotiboy1996
siotiboy1996

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 am

cool!!! count me in please... with the advise in the forum of troop production.....steam giants, swordsmans and mortars will be the troops that i will be sending.....

GETTING EXCITED!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
siotiboy1996
siotiboy1996

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 am

is the coordinates of ALINC members posted in the forum? Question
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 am

this is guerella warfare, right?
so wh are we planning to attack neighbor ALNC?
got an idea:
step 1: a member of TmR-X/-GE- occupies a local town where there is an ALINC
step 2: a different member from across alpha moves into this town, attacks, and retreats to the allies town.
step 3: occupation is given up, the attacker is moving back home, and ALINC will be trying to figure out where the attacker came from, with no luck. if we do this all over alpha, we will have ALINC running circles on themselves. of vouse this might need tweaking, but i think it could work.
Back to top Go down
DR_DESTRUCTION
DR_DESTRUCTION

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:54 am

Count me out -- I won't be in any position to do any damage and plus there really isn't anyone down here to help in attacks. So it would be me alone against ????. I think we need to focus on recruiting more members before going to war.
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:57 am

i do recall you bieng slaughtered by -GE- in our war game? we are helping them with this, so you have allies.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 am

HiDDeN-NiNjA wrote:
this is guerella warfare, right?
so wh are we planning to attack neighbor ALNC?
got an idea:
step 1: a member of TmR-X/-GE- occupies a local town where there is an ALINC
step 2: a different member from across alpha moves into this town, attacks, and retreats to the allies town.
step 3: occupation is given up, the attacker is moving back home, and ALINC will be trying to figure out where the attacker came from, with no luck. if we do this all over alpha, we will have ALINC running circles on themselves. of vouse this might need tweaking, but i think it could work.

Nice plan but there is only one downfall. The attacker can be found through this - http://www.ika-world.com/. All you need is the name of the attacker and every one of thier towns can be found. Most people know about this site. The ALINC members are all quite old Ikariam players so they probably know about it. The hit and run idea is good though.
Back to top Go down
DR_DESTRUCTION
DR_DESTRUCTION

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 am

Ninja - I will tell you straight out that I only give trust to the people in the crew I am in. GE isn't going to give 2 shits about me and the coordinates that were posted were closer to me than most of anyone else. I don't believe that any alliance is completely loyal to alliances that are weaker. They usually use them to do their dirty work in which turn will keep us weaker than them and they don't have to worry about us becoming stronger than them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread   TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

TmR-X and GE vs. ALINC Offence Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next