Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coordinated Attacks

Go down 
+2
eye
BadBoy69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

Coordinated Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm afraid I can't do it, as I don't have the time right now, but someone should start figuring out coordinated attacks.
I'd love it if someone were to step up to the plate and do this, as I can't.

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Fri May 14, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 am

I'll manage the attacks. Taking General position for duration of the war. I will post targets and ask that those get attacked.
Back to top Go down
DR_DESTRUCTION
DR_DESTRUCTION

PostSubject: Re: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 am

Sorry but its too late........these plans should of be coordinated before the war started. Please don't get mad as I point out everything here. This merger should of happened but we needed a period to know where everyone is and get everyone on the same page. This forum should of been up for at least a week before the war. Sorry but I am not happy with this and it shows as an alliance that were are still in the child stages. We have the people to fight and the energy to but the organization isn't there. I am not trying to down grade anyone here because its a group effort and it wasn't set up like a group. We showed our weakness and now we are more vulnerable to alliances having their way with us.
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:37 am

I understand your frustration Alex, help is coming.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn
Admiral Thrawn

PostSubject: Re: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 pm

I have to agree with Dr on this one. For a while, all I've been hearing about is "get ready for the war" but there was never any mention of a merger. 1 day before the war starts, it's "everybody quit TmR and join TmR-X because we have merged with xXx!" As General of TmR I would have thought at least Leadership would have been consulted, yet it was not. I'm not saying it was a bad Idea in the least. It needed to be prepared for though. Maybe we can pull this through and come out on top... Seeing as how we're the "underdog" in not only numbers, but in coordination due to the alliance's newness, I recommend the "defense is the best offense" policy. As their main goal will be to occupy and hold our cities, we need to make sure that does NOT happen. Let THEM burn their gold and resources coming to us! Make sure you transfer all your resources out of undefended towns, and those who are not under attack need to come to the defense of those who are. If ANY city gets occupied, make sure we get it back ASAP.

To possibly win this, we need to gather 3 or 4 big players with big armies to go into enemy territory (in a single cluster) when there's 3 or 4 days left in the war, and start occupying cities like crazy, making sure to get screenshots.

I have one question... Why was this war never made official on the boards so the bashing rule was lifted?
Back to top Go down
the pain
Admin
Admin
the pain

Awards

PostSubject: Re: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm

DR_DESTRUCTION wrote:
Sorry but its too late........these plans should of be coordinated before the war started. Please don't get mad as I point out everything here. This merger should of happened but we needed a period to know where everyone is and get everyone on the same page. This forum should of been up for at least a week before the war. Sorry but I am not happy with this and it shows as an alliance that were are still in the child stages. We have the people to fight and the energy to but the organization isn't there. I am not trying to down grade anyone here because its a group effort and it wasn't set up like a group. We showed our weakness and now we are more vulnerable to alliances having their way with us.

Yes, you have a point. Don't worry, our officers is doing the best things that we can. We gathered intelligence report but the only problem is that we have our own private discussions with two forums (one for xXx and one for TmR) so we haven't coordinated earlier.

Actually, we have planned since late December about it and already deployed operatives in the world of alpha on different alliances which are close to Galactic Empire. I will also try to survey the members as what have been done before in the TmR to check out for "dummy" accounts which are used to gather intelligence reports especially sensitive messages. The last dummy has been removed on TmR after 4 hours of membership because of the same case. If we could identify if there is a certain dummy here or a contact on our alliance and remove it, maybe the Galactic Empire will lose a little coordination and mess with the plan. But I don't guarantee that there really is.
Back to top Go down
callcolor

PostSubject: Re: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Perhaps it would be easier to coordinate attacks if we assigned local "generals" to each cluster of islands. Then instead of screaming for help in circular messages we could coordinate with our local general, and if our local general needed help he could coordinate with other generals. Just a thought since it is impossible to coordinate anything with someone who is possibly a day or more away. We could start by naming groups of islands and assigning each island group its own subforum.

BB Edit: Moved your topic here, since it's in the same vein, and to avoid clutter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coordinated Attacks   Coordinated Attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Coordinated Attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles :: War and War Game Archives-
Jump to: