Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On The Offensive? Check In Here

Go down 
+8
Durks
Tuckster
ugurklc
beansent
baby girl lourdes
bubba
siotiboy1996
BadBoy69
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

On The Offensive? Check In Here Empty
PostSubject: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:27 pm

I was planning to try and divide those who aren't taking part in the Durks vs. Sermonic thing into groups based on area, but I ran out of time. I'll still try, but I won't make it before Saturday GT.
So, those involved in the offensive but not in the Durks vs. Sermonic thing, check in here. If you have your own plan, tell me and I'll assign someone(s) to help you.

The list is as follows. As you check in I'll mark you off, if you have a plan I'll remove you from the list and make a thread for you (or you can make one).
When checking in, I'd like it if you can post coordinates for where you'll launch the brunt of your army from, this'l make it easier for me.

• timewaster420 - With GE
  • tuckster

• lourdes [69:46] - RL Issues
  • bubba [76:62]
  • ugurklc [74:35]
  • siotiboy1996 [68:27]
  • piracetam

I also want to apologize for this, I waited too long to start this.

Last edited by BadBoy69 on Fri May 14, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
siotiboy1996
siotiboy1996

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:54 am

did the war already start? coordinates on our first attack? i think we should occupy a near town.... or a town in a closer island Shocked
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:29 am

I've been out all evening (it's still Friday for me), so I haven't had time to finish planning, for now can you give me the coordinates of whichever town or area your troops are massed at?
Back to top Go down
siotiboy1996
siotiboy1996

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 am

my troops are in ...
Town navigation

* Current town:
[68:27] ZGMF-X20A SF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bubba

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 am

I have sent ships to 62 79 Threehills, DS3 town currently waiting for info on attacks will send units when possible
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks siotiboy, I've got you down, now we have to wait for more people to check in.

bubba, correct me if I'm wrong, your fleets are at Threehills town, but your troops aren't. Where will you start the ground attack from?

Also, anyone who's not signed up, I'm gonna start messaging you, I'd like to get this much organized as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
baby girl lourdes
baby girl lourdes

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:09 pm

all troops were stationed at TmR-Etelecare [69:46]
Back to top Go down
beansent
beansent

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

will be joining the attack against sermonic.. but most are currently stationed at Impetus [72:27]
Back to top Go down
bubba

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 pm

currently I am hunting for a good battle then timewaster420 and I will send out units but I haven't found any good battles I am tempted to help Durks if I don't get any
Back to top Go down
ugurklc
ugurklc

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 pm

I am thinking , I will attack ( occupy town ) 75 - 24 Mordikal - Polis and than I will attack cooper Smile
But not now.I am building new army.
Back to top Go down
bubba

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm

that player has 8 towns on that 1 island plus another member has 1 town he is close though keep us posted
Back to top Go down
bubba

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 am

allright ugurklc how about this I will attack his wine town on island 76 24 (mordikal) that might lighten up some units that are on that island
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:15 am

beansent, don't worry about this thread, just stick with Durks and his plan.

bubba, if you're not going to work with threehills then I need the town where your troops are at or will be at for the attack. I'll also add you to the active list.

ugurklc, before that I'd like the location where your armies are or will be before you attack.

Everyone on the list, don't start attacking yet, I'll give you the go signal, because I'd like at least some coordination before we head out.
Back to top Go down
bubba

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am

I am going to wait a little while for my ships to get closer then I am going to get ready to attack mordikal and devert some units from his marble towns for ugurklc later or tomorrow not sure yet currently building more units
Back to top Go down
Tuckster

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 am

Jefferson and I are Planning on hitting Lichgate on his Island on 18x22. Although our way in just went inactive. We were planning on hitting him Sunday afternoon, we are going to have to find another way in or bust through his navy. Will update a.s.a.p.

Tuckster
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 am

Tuckster wrote:
Jefferson and I are Planning on hitting Lichgate on his Island on 18x22. Although our way in just went inactive. We were planning on hitting him Sunday afternoon, we are going to have to find another way in or bust through his navy. Will update a.s.a.p.

Tuckster

Erm dude, im attacking Sermonic. The most annoying pirate on the alpha server which is dangerous!

You are attacking a sleeping giant. Its like trying to take over china with 1000 men. Thats crazy....

But i like your style Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bubba

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 am

after doing some research I found out mordikal has low general points and ugurklc should have no troubles so I have decide to offer my assistance to Durks and help with semonic
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 am

Alright Tuckster, I'll leave you at it. Good luck, post CR's and info about how things are going every once in a while, and if you need help I'm sure someone will be able to give it.
As far as attacking goes, it might be a good idea to try to sign a garrison treaty (or an alliance-wide one if you guys want to keep your diplo points) with someone on the island. I recommend the HPR, since I'm friendly with their (new) leader, and could probably make sure you get it. (OT That reminds me, thanks bubba for passing along the message from OlympiasEpirus.)

Durks, do you actually need more help with sermonic (ie. bubba). If so, bubba, you're with him. If not, stick around a bit, I'll figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Durks
Admin
Admin
Durks

Awards
Photobucket

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 am

BadBoy69 wrote:
Durks, do you actually need more help with sermonic (ie. bubba). If so, bubba, you're with him. If not, stick around a bit, I'll figure something out.

I dont think we NEED more help but who ever wants to join is more than welcome. If Bubba wishes to serve the alliance somewhere else then thats fine.
Back to top Go down
HiDDeN-NiNjA
HiDDeN-NiNjA

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 am

it seems the revenge i swore back in exiles will finally come around. anybody remember me circulating that? Very Happy
slack should, we had a 20 message conversation about it :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.thiswebsitedoesntexist.com
Tuckster

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Quote :
As far as attacking goes

I'll have to get with Jefferson today and Gotm4 also but I just had a idea..but it led to a question.. How many ships would I have to send to make sure that I get a combat report back on how many ships this Lichgate has? I am thinking if we piss him off enough he may come to us instead. This guy is spread out pretty far and would take a few hours to back himself up.

As far as waking this giant up.....lol!
Back to top Go down
siotiboy1996
siotiboy1996

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 am

still no go signal?
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 am

Unfortunately no, sorry about this, but I'm still waiting for people to give me the info I need. If it continues like this, I'll just forget about it and pick a target that will hopefully be decent. Most of you guys seem to be close together anyway, so...
Back to top Go down
BadBoy69
Admin
Admin

Awards

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 am

An update, I'll have a target in twelve hours, bubba I'd like the town where your troops are stationed before that, otherwise I'll choose the target based on the other people's towns. I probably won't get in on this attack since my military got knocked down quite a bit by a surprise attack (nothing important). I'll try to coordinate things beforehand, but you guys'll have to do that once the battle actually starts.
Back to top Go down
Tuckster

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 am

Well Jefferson and I are having a hard time hooking up since our Job is working him 24/7 lately. Standing by for now until we can coordinate something. If this does not work out I can travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Offensive? Check In Here   On The Offensive? Check In Here Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Offensive? Check In Here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles :: War and War Game Archives-
Jump to: