Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
This forum will now be transferred to another site. Please set your membership there: http://bobcoalition.forumotion.com/
Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purpose of this War "Game"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

Purpose of this War "Game" Empty
PostSubject: Purpose of this War "Game"   Purpose of this War "Game" EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 am

Fellas, this is only practice for 2 weeks to have a little fun. It is also to expose our weaknesses. This is against an "ally" for 14 days only. Imagine a war against someone that really wants to do some damage. It happens all the time on alpha and we have been spoiled because we have never really been attacked. Some wars go on for months. This is for 2 weeks for learning and fun.

Those of you who are really getting hit, help is coming. Yes we did the merger the day before the wargame. Yes we are a bit unorganized. Yes we should have had this all on a forum beforehand.

Well, now we know our weak points. When we are done we will be better prepared for a real Ikariam war if it ever happens. For the members getting really hit and have lost most everything, help is coming and I will reimburse the lost goods.
Back to top Go down
DR_DESTRUCTION
DR_DESTRUCTION

PostSubject: Re: Purpose of this War "Game"   Purpose of this War "Game" EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:26 am

Well if these guys are allies - they won't like me afterwards............I owe some major damage to one guy and I won't stop until he cries like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
eye
Admin
Admin
eye

Awards

PostSubject: Re: Purpose of this War "Game"   Purpose of this War "Game" EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:39 am

Lol....13 days to go DD.

Archived because I don't like this clutter and this is now unnecessary. I think everyone now knows what these are for. - BadBoy69
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purpose of this War "Game"   Purpose of this War "Game" Empty

Back to top Go down

Purpose of this War "Game"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles :: War and War Game Archives-
Jump to: